03 July 2007

 

Eleven Days 2 Beijing !

It seems to have been in the planning for a looooong time... and now suddenly it is upon us! Gee we are leaving soon for China. I have taken care of all the standard stuff, arranged cat care and house care ....I made sure this time, after the Brazil error,that I had the China visa taken care of well in advance ! And now we are in the final countdown. We still have a few details that require some attention... like the expected 105 degree temperatures i expect to encounter. We are going shopping 2day for some "ultra" lightweight pants. I also purchased a new Sony notebook computer to bring on all of our future travel adventures. So, I will probably keep this blog up to date from now on... xox for now HJ

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?