22 July 2007

 

A Note From Jeff !

Just a short note to let everyone know I am having a great time.

The sites are great!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we saw the Terra cotta Soldiers. You would not believe it. Henry will be postings photos of them in the near future.. Today off to a museum in Xi'an. Just to clarify one of Henry's previous posts. I did not buy 11 pair of eyeglasses. I do love shopping and love a bargain, but I did not buy 11 pairs, only 7..........and I got a tour guide to write in Chinese the word "gift" and showed the girls in the store and they gave me a gift of a pair of very stylish sunglasses.. :) My eyeglass shopping spree included Cindy Rose, Carol and Dick Marchell and I got Henry 2 pair of really nice reading glasses. But I must run, there is a museum to see, lots of culture, history and of course SHOPPING. I love to bargain... Jeffrey


* A panoramic image of the Terracota Soldiers created by Jeff using about 6 different images photographed and joined together
~ Please click on image to see a larger version!

Comments:
A point of "honor" I would never lie...this comment in from Henry....Jeff just admitted that he did not buy 11 (I said... yea, I'm right... you bought 7 for you and 4 for other people.... he laughed and said, well , I really got SEVENTEEN !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?