27 July 2007
The Shanghai Acrobatic Show
Whoa... what fun ! A must do, gotta see... Chinese, gymnastics.. a good combination. We hade an excellent time, great for the English speaking... and well done. I am amazed that people can do this with their bodies. Jumping, balancing, hanging, twirling, spinning, and even contorting... Check out the pics and the google videos...




Three Videos...
And...
i just have to say, that my mother would say something like "anyport in a storm"... well after the show we tried to get a cab... a tough job... we got out of the show 9ish.. we had no reservations, most of the cabbies refused to go to our hotel (? why ) so we managed to get back AFTER most places had closed... (we have found this to be an early town, unless you are into the clubs)
I am just trying to justify that I ate at a place called Hooters.... there was no choice,we hadda eat... I felt kind of ickky... all these "girls" in skin tight , short short orange gym shorts... ensconsed within very skimpy tee's ! But , food is food, even if it is pretty bad food, served by women that have been objectified by corporate America... and oddly enough, the place was filled with white, middle aged American men... surprise, surprise. So when Jeff asks me to take a picture , I hide my face in shame...





Three Videos...
And...
i just have to say, that my mother would say something like "anyport in a storm"... well after the show we tried to get a cab... a tough job... we got out of the show 9ish.. we had no reservations, most of the cabbies refused to go to our hotel (? why ) so we managed to get back AFTER most places had closed... (we have found this to be an early town, unless you are into the clubs)
I am just trying to justify that I ate at a place called Hooters.... there was no choice,we hadda eat... I felt kind of ickky... all these "girls" in skin tight , short short orange gym shorts... ensconsed within very skimpy tee's ! But , food is food, even if it is pretty bad food, served by women that have been objectified by corporate America... and oddly enough, the place was filled with white, middle aged American men... surprise, surprise. So when Jeff asks me to take a picture , I hide my face in shame...


