19 December 2008
T'was the day before travel...
Twas the day before travel, and all through the town
Came a storm of such fury it closed schools all around.
While cameras and passports stood ready to go
This storm it kept blowing just more and more snow.
Just then did the kitties, that’s Mau and Kauai
See bags packed for Henry and Jeff set to fly.
So they jumped up upon them and lay on the bed
With great pride, did they nap and their fur it was shed.
When what to their big feline eyes did appear
But their Henry with camera, and other strange gear.
So I snapped and I clicked, then I clicked one more time
And took pics for the blog and snuck away like a mime.
Then I heard it but once, but I heard it just fine
Merry Christmas they said, Oh and have a great time.
So I published their picture, right there and right then
But their message, a good one, to you do I send.
Merry Christmas!
Love
Henry
Came a storm of such fury it closed schools all around.
While cameras and passports stood ready to go
This storm it kept blowing just more and more snow.
Just then did the kitties, that’s Mau and Kauai
See bags packed for Henry and Jeff set to fly.
So they jumped up upon them and lay on the bed
With great pride, did they nap and their fur it was shed.
When what to their big feline eyes did appear
But their Henry with camera, and other strange gear.
So I snapped and I clicked, then I clicked one more time
And took pics for the blog and snuck away like a mime.
Then I heard it but once, but I heard it just fine
Merry Christmas they said, Oh and have a great time.
So I published their picture, right there and right then
But their message, a good one, to you do I send.
Merry Christmas!
Love
Henry