30 June 2009

 
As I mentioned in the last entry... I am off schedule and not eating, well at least not right. So when I saw that they were actually serving food on the flight from Miami to Quito I was cautiously curious. Well was I shocked when they threw my meal to me... Below are two pics of the meal. Make it a game, can you find the differences between the two pictures?


The one on the Left is @ the begining of the meal. The one on the Right is @ it's end.

Comments:
But you love salad. What could they do to lettuce and tomato? And what was on the left and center of the dinner plate?
 
i tasted jeff's salad b/c mine looked bad... the cardboard sliced tomatoes and wilted lettuce...
muy mal

on the far left was artificial chicken chunks in un-natural reddish gel-like sauce, i tasted it with my finger and couldn't tell what it was... the center was an extruded log of genetically modified tuber aka potato. i couldn't bring myself to put it in my mouth. :)
 
It looks like you didnt even touch your food!!! =o
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?